Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Homecoming/ Halloween


I know I am a little late to be talking about homecoming and Halloween because it has already past, but I had a really good time. Homecoming week was GREAT! I enjoyed all the events that they had. I went to basically all of them except for the dance show. The one that I thought was the best was the Gospel Concert. Ty Tribett did a great job. And the football team won their homecoming game so I was very excited about that. Halloween was fun me also. My friend and I bought Halloween costumes, even though we didn't know where we were going. But there was a Halloween party on campus, so we decided to go to that. But the embarassing thing was that we were the only ones in costumes but we still had fun anyways :). And yes I believe that's it....I had a wonderful time.

Ashley N. Adams Class of 13

No comments:

Post a Comment