Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blogs

Oh my gosh! I have not done a blog in so long. I feel so bad. I've been so busy and a lot of things have happend since i last posted something. Well school is school...lol. Classes are pretty hectic, and thats one of the reasons why i have not been blogging. I've been seeing a counselor on campus to help with some of my issues I am experiencing my freshman year. I am so happy that i got to talk to her because she has helped me a lot...even though I have only been to a few sessions. She was telling me to get involved on campus, and thats why I have decided to be a Student Ambassador. A student Ambassador helps with touring of the campus for prospective students. They also deal with hosting Open House events and etc. I am very excited about that. There's more stuff but I will tell you in the other blogs.

1 comment: