Friday, February 5, 2010

Second Semester

So its second semester all ready. My classes this semester are much more difficult. I feel like im so behind. I really need to get on the ball and get caught up. There has been a lot of snow here in North Carolina the past week. It's supposed to snow again. Im not sure I want it to snow though. Its pretty and all, but I definitely had enough of it. A lot of students here were going outside to play in the snow. I did not go outside at all. It was too cold for me.

Its about time for students to apply for housing for next year. I am so excited. But I am going to miss my dormitory. I stay in the Baynes Dorm. Which is the best dorm ever. Im not sure where I am going to stay. And I am kind of worried because it does not seem to be much housing for the sophmores. There will be too many freshmen next year, much more than this year. And we were a lot of freshmen LOL. Well Hopefully that all works out.

Ashley N. Adams Class of 13

No comments:

Post a Comment