Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Classes!

NCCU has been a wonderful place to be so far. I have learned a lot of things and experienced a lot of things in less than 2 months. My classes are getting tougher...lol. I look back at how I first thought of my classes and I was like "Oh, my classes are easy", but as time progresses it's getting more difficult. I'm still doing well though. My earliest class is at 9:25am and I dread waking up and going to that class every Tuesday and Thursday. I'm glad it's only two days out of the week. I'm also proud of myself because, I have been present in all of my classes. I have not missed one day. When I talk to other students on the campus they tell me they've missed 2 and 3 classes already. I'm just like wow, how is that? I believe that I am going to continue to do well in school and I'm looking forward to the future.

Ashley N. Adams Class of 13'

No comments:

Post a Comment